HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 18, 2020

Family with MME Gingham Gardens by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have a layout to share created with the popular MME Gingham Gardens collection. 

Family


For this layout I have used the papers and embellished with the ephemera from the MME Gingham Gardens Collection, with a focus on the ephemera. I started with my white cardstock and then worked out which ephemera I was going to use and added these around my page before adding paper to the mix.  I used a notebook punch to give one of the papers a decorative edge. 


I then added some extra dimension to my background with some texture paste through my Kaisercraft Roses stencil and then some stamping with a Kaisercraft script stamp. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:

MME Gingham Garden paper - Birdie
MME Gingham Garden paper - Savannah
MME Gingham Garden paper - Amanda
MME Gingham Garden Ephemera
Kaisercraft Stencil 6x6 Roses
Kaisercraft 
Ranger Texture Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment