HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 15, 2020

Here's a Funny Story using Carta Bella Family Night by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
I'm back today to share a page created using the fun collection,
The colours were a fantastic matched 
and worked well with the photos.
 Mr H at our local Christmas Carol Fair in 2010,
enjoying his treat.


This page was originally inspired by a card sketch shared by Vanessa on Facebook.
Thought I would have a little fun with it.
I've started with Bazzill Raven Cardstock.
Then I've layered two patterned paper squares,
one slightly rotated and outlined with black gel pen.
The second layer has been given a little sparkle with Stickles Glitter Glue.  


The banner is from the 12x12 Element Sticker sheet.
I've used foam tape to attach the flags
and then added the string on top.
The speech bubbles were great to add journaling to the page
and I love how well the word stickers fitted on the page.
The photos have been given a black cardstock layer
and then a patterned paper square underneath.


The 2 Crafty Doodled Heart has been covered with Distress Paint
and backed with pattern paper.
I have used the green paper from my stash
to create the banner across the heart
and stitched it with my black gel pen.


I have altered the 2 Crafty title Here's a Funny Story  
by cutting it into four individual words.
The words have been covered with Distress Paint
and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic.
I balanced the title words on the top and bottom of the page
to finish off the page.
A very simple page this week, but lots of fun.
Thanks for visiting the blog,
I hope you have a great weekend.
Please join us again on Monday.
Products used:
Bazzill Raven Cardstock
Carta Bella Family Night - 4x3 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Family Night - Photo Slides
Carta Bella Family Night - Soda
Carta Bella Family Night - Faces
Carta Bella Family Night - 12x12 Element Sticker
2 Crafty title Here's a Funny Story
2 Crafty Doodled Heart
Distress Paint
Dimensional Magic
Stickles Glitter Glue
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment