HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 11, 2020

Yum with Fancy Pants Cherry on Top by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've got another layout to share today using the fun & summery Cherry on Top collection by Fancy pants:

Yum!

This paper is certainly suited to ice-cream photos! This is a recent one that I had to snap quickly - as you can tell it was a super hot day and it was melting fast! 

For my page I'm loving the Kraft as it is close to ice-cream cone colour, I've added some pink dots that I've masked with oxide ink before adding my paper layers. I've fussy cut some scallops out of the paper to add a bit of an ice-cream store vibe and made a little banner to the top of the page. 


To embellish my layout I've added a doily - again in keeping with the ice-cream store vibe, and then used the felt embellishments from the Cherry on Top collection for my title and the felt ice-cream - super cute!! 

Lastly I have added a shipping tag and a flair button from my stash that co-ordinated with my page and a little quote "all you need is ice cream". 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Fancy Pants Cherry on Top paper -  Sweet Floral
Fancy Pants Cherry on Top paper - All the Yum
Fancy Pants Cherry on Top paper - Flavour Burst
Fancy Pants Cherry on Top paper - Waffle Cone
Fancy Pants Cherry on Top Felt Pieces
Distress Oxide Ink - Spun Sugar
Simple Stories Hello Summer 4x6 Stickers
Crafters Workshop 6x6 Tiny Circles Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment