HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 27, 2020

Just Hanging About with Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm sharing a layout with the super cute, Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul collection:

Just Hanging About



I wanted to go with an outdoors/garden theme for this layout to match my photo of my youngest hanging off a tree branch. So I chose my Kaisercraft butterfly stencil and did some masking with texture paste mixed with some Dylusions paint. 

Once dry I layered up some pretty Spoonful of Soul patterned papers to the centre of my cardstock, then mounted the cardstock onto the Bite Size bits paper. 


Then I painted the Just Hanging About 2Crafty title with some lightened Dylusions Paint in Lemon Zest. I've used the JIllibean soup pea pod diecuts and enamel dots to embellish my page before adding the gorgeous prima flower to complete the layout. 


Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Free Spirit
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Gentle Soul
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Be Fearless
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Bite Size Bits
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul Pea Pod Parts - Die Cuts
2Crafty Chipboard - Just Hanging About
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
Texture Paste
Prima Flowers - Apricot Honey Berry Sweet
Kaisercraft Butterfly Skies template

No comments:

Post a Comment