HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 6, 2020

Grow with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy New Year! 

First up for you this year I have a layout to share using the beautiful Unforgettable collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Always a stunning collection and they make it so easy to co-ordinate with all their fabulous embellishments. 

Grow


For this layout everything except one Flair button is from  Cocoa Vanilla Studios Unforgettable collection. They make creating layouts so easy!

I love a woodgrain background and used this as my base before adding my paper layers. Love the small floral of the Forget Me Not paper, so I have used a large rectangle of that before adding a banner in a monochrome colour that compliments the flowers. 


So many embellishments to choose from in this collection. Here I have used  Cardstock Stickers, Flair Buttons, Ephemera and Tassels. Makes it easy to co-ordinate the embellishments on your layouts. These tassels are the cutest!

I particularly love the large flower ephemera piece that I've partially tucked under my photo, adding a lovely pop of colour and shape to the layout. 


And I have finished the layout off with these fantastic Foam Title Stickers. These are fabulous, lots of words to choose from and they really pop off the page!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Forget me Not
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Sprightly
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Natural Beauty
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Unscripted
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Bows & Tassles
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Foam Title Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection - Accessory Sticker Sheet
Misc. Flair button

No comments:

Post a Comment