HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 13, 2020

Live out Loud with Vicki Boutin
Wildflower & Honey by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back today with a layout created with the popular Vicki Boutin 
Wildflower & Honey collection.
 Such a fun and funky range! 

Live out Loud
 
The colours in this collection are just amazing, I was particularly drawn to the circle pattern of the Create a Buzz paper, and this inspired my design.
 I chose the 2Crafty Circle Dot Frame and dug out my Stitched circle stamps
 to continue the theme. 

With the frame as a feature, I then cut a couple of banners in the patterned paper - I used the more subtle circle pattern of Sweet & Honey paper to compliment the fun circles on the Create a Buzz paper. 
 
 
I've layered by photos on, then embellished my page with some more circles - a flair button and some dots before adding some journaling words and a few little stars. 

I've grabbed a fun title for this one, 2Craftys Live Out Loud and painted it with my Dylusions paints in Polished Jade. 
 

Photobucket
Products used:
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey Collection - Create a Buzz
 Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey Collection -  Greenery
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey Collection - Sweet Honey
2Crafty Chipboard - Live out Loud
2Crafty Chipboard - Circle Dot Frame
Pink Paislee - Truly Grateful Thickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - You Rock - Accessory Sheet
Prima Stitches Stamp
Dylusions Paint - Polished Jade
Flair Button
Shipping Tag
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment