HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 20, 2020

Wai-O-Tapu Rotorua with Pinkfresh Studio by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout created with Pinkfresh Studios Out & About Collection.
 Such a great travel collection - perfect for all sorts of photos. 

Wai-O-Tapu Rotorua
I wanted to do a double page layout to showcase a variety of the photos I took while we visited Wai-O-Tapu thermal reserve. I layered a couple of the patterned papers up across the double kraft cardstock background, then added my photos across both pages. 


The Bucket List paper was perfect to fussy cut to add some journaling as pictured above and the explore tag below. 


The embellishments are my favourite part of this collection - between the stickers, tags and mixed embellishment pack I had so many things to add to my layout. I particularly love the tags and just added a bit of twine to both for the extra detail. 


I finished with some enamel dots from the Mixed Embellishment pack and some from my stash before adding my title with the Puffy Stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - New Places
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Explore
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Travel Icons
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Adventure
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Bucket List
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Travel Tags
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Mixed Embellishment Pack
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Stickers
Kraft Cardstock

1 comment: