HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Farewell post from Amanda

Hi everyone!

Firstly, Happy New Year!

Since March 2017, I have been sharing pages for All About Scrapbooks with you every Wednesday. Today is my last Wednesday share for All About Scrapbooks.
 I have LOVED every second of designing for this incredible store. I want to thank Vanessa very much for the chance to work with her and all the amazing products she has in store.
 Working for AAS has allowed me to continue my love for patterned papers and stickers, and to design alongside Kerryn and Fiona has been inspiring and fun!

So today, as I say goodbye, I thought I could share just some of my favourite pages for my time here. Enjoy!























 


Thanks for looking, and thank you for supporting me during my time with All About Scrapbooks.

Amanda

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment