HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 2, 2019

Hallowscream with Photoplay Confetti by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a Halloween layout, but I have used the new birthday themed collection Confetti by Photoplay. You can see why it works...

Hallowscream
The kids love Halloween and wanted to be a bit scary this year. So we have Pennywise and Harley Quinn. They are both so birghtly coloured that the usual halloween colours were not going to work. Enter the bright and lots of fun colours in the Confetti collection. Plenty of papers that will work for any photos, not just limited to birthdays, these are the perfect colours for kids!


I've started with some big stripes of paint across my white cardstock in sunny yellow. Then I have layered up lots of the papers - as you can see apart from the balloons they are predominantly the B-Sides so very versatile for lots of pages.


Of course the balloon paper is perfect for my theme - and I have fussy cut out the red balloon and place it right near Pennywise with some twine winding down so it appears to have just been released. 

I've finished with a little play on words for my title using some old foam thickers before adding lots of enamel dots to the layout to continue the polka dot theme from the clown outfit and the polka dot paper. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products used:
Photoplay Confetti paper - Hooray
Photoplay Confetti paper - Let's Party
Photoplay Confetti paper - Happy Birthday
Photoplay State Fair paper -  Ferris Wheel
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
The Twinery Twine
Asstd Enamel Dots - lots here
White Cardstock
Foam Thickers
OA Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment