HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 23, 2019

Follow Your Heart using
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul
by Kerryn Ffdry

Morning All!
Today I'm sharing my third page created with 
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul.
The colours in this pretty collection were perfect for this photo,
my beautiful niece playing outside while we were on holidays in 2012.
She is such a cutie!

 I started with my norm, Kraft cardstock, but have left it clean for this page.
I have layered the patterned papers under the photo
and then lifted the photo with foam tape.
A few elements have been hand-cut from the papers,
like the buildings and colourful scallops to embellish the page
and I've hand punched a tag as well.


The 2 Crafty Clock Face Frame has been used to highlight my niece.
It has been covered with Wild Honey Distress Paint
and then I've added Stickles Diamond Glitter Glue to the numbers on the clock.


There is plenty of  2 Crafty chipboard foliage to embellish the page. 
I've used 2 Crafty Leafy Twig Branch and cut it into two pieces.
It's been covered with Pine Needles Distress Paint.


The 2 Crafty Spring Flower Bunches have been painted with
Mowed Lawn, Victoria Velvet and Dusty Concord Distress Paint.
The Dusty Concord gave the blooms a few highlights
and then I've layered them over the Leafy Twigs. 


The final chipboard addition to the spray of foliage 
They were covered with Evergreen Bough and Picket Fence Distress Paint.
Once dry, I have added Diamond Stickles to the white part of the shrub.
I have again added foam tape to lift the layers of plants.
The Pea Pod Parts Die-Cuts were then used to add the finishing touches to the page,
small hearts, tiny blooms and the flowers.


The 2 Crafty title Follow Your Heart has been painted with Picket Fence Distress Paint.
I've used foam tape to lift the title to create more dimension.
The final touch is some string on the tag.


Thanks for dropping by today,
hopefully you have enjoyed the project.
Have a fab weekend 
and join us again on Monday fro Fiona's next page.


Products Used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment