HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Best memories, by Amanda H

Hi everyone!
Thanks for joining me today for my Wednesday share day.
 With some stamping and Kaisercraft Antiquities collection, paired with some of the 
cool elements from Celebr8, I was able to create this page.
 

I started with some white and kraft cardstock for the base.
 I also used these papers to double mount the photos.

For the main patterned paper, I chose the newspaper print of the Limited Edition paper 
from the Antiquities collection.

Using the Studio Light stamp set, I added stamping to the page with black ink. I used hearts and textured lines from the stamp set. For some colour I painted the hearts and elements using mustard and pale blue watercolours. I also added splatters! 

Let's look at some close ups for how I finished the page.


For the title, I used the "Best memories" taken from a Celebr8 matt board. This has been layered
 with stickers from the Antiquities Sticker Book and the geo-tag arrows from the Celebr8 pack.

In all of these close ups, you will see how I layered the Kaisercraft Antiquities stickers and
 Celebr8 matt board elements over the stamping.






I love the natural colours in this layout.
 A great way to share these lovely photos with my girls.
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used;
Kaisercraft - Antiquities - Limited Edition paper
Kaiseercraft - Antiquities - Sticker Book
Studio Light - Grunge 2.0 Collection - Stamp set #363
Celebr8 Matt Board Embellishments
White cardstock
Kraft cardstock
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment