HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

This view, by Amanda H

Hi everyone,

I love to scrapbook the important moments in life, but also the little moments - like eating hot chips while looking at the Adriatic Sea! I used the PinkFresh Studios Out and About collection to create this page.



I used some bright yellow cardstock from my stash to start this page.

The patterned background paper is Travel icons. Then I cut tags and panels from the Bucket list paper and layered them around the photo.

In the close ups, you will see how I finished with the super cute puffy stickers and some 49 & Market Wishing bubbles. I also added some black pen doodling and some splatters of yellow watercolours.




Thanks for looking today! Hope you find time to scrapbook, even those little moments!

Amanda

PRODUCTS USED:
Pinkfresh Studios - Out & About: Travel icons  paper
 Pinkfresh Studios - Out & About: Bucket list paper
 Pinkfresh Studios - Out & About: Puffy stickers


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment