HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

When the day is done, by Amanda H

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a page I created using the Pink Paislee Indigo and Ivy collection.
 It is a great range full of blues and neutrals - I love it!


I started this page with the No 4 paper in the range, as the base. Behind the 2 photos I
 created a panel of patterned papers.
 I used the 6x6 paper pad and cut and tore strips of the papers. I used more paper
 from the 6x6 paper pad to mount the photo.

The page was finished with text, stickers and diecuts, which you can see in these close ups.


For the title, I combined Indigo and Ivy Thickers with some Websters alpha stickers.


In the corners, I combined stickers from the range, with chipboard diecuts.


It was fun to capture this moment of me and team finishing work for the day! The colours in this range were perfect!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda.


Products used:
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy: 6x6 paper pad
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy: No 4 paper
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy Thickers 
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy: Chipboard and acetate diecuts
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy: Cardstock stickers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment