HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 19, 2019

Remember with Kaisercraft Enchanted by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Sharing another layout created with the whimsical Enchanted Collection by Kaisercraft. 

Remember 
I used some of the left over papers and embellishments that I used on my previous page to create this layout, with a new piece for my background. I love the pretty floral on the Utopia paper and used that as the focus and then bought in a little more red for the red in my photo. 
How cute is the little wooden door? Had to add it to the page with some pretty Green Tara flowers coming out from behind it. Then adding a little journaling ephemera piece, and a curio. 

On the other corner another curio and some ephemera. 
The little quotes on the bottom of the papers are always a great way to add some journaling to your page. I have cut it up to fit on a few lines. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Kaisercraft Enchanted paper - Idyllic
Kaisercraft Enchanted paper - Utopia
Kaisercraft Enchanted paper - Fairytale
Kaisercraft Enchanted Collectables
Kaisercraft Enchanted Curios
Green Tara flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment