HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 3, 2026

Sunflowers with Uniquely Creative Sweet as Honey by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

This week I have created a layout using Uniquely Creatives July release Sweet as Honey collection. 

🌻 Sunflowers 🌻


For this page I chose the Sunny days paper with its large patterned sunflowers on the paper then used the reverse side to add a pop of yellow to the top corner and to matte around my photos before adding a neutral paper behind that. I used the tags paper and cut them in to shipping tags to add to the side of my layout. 


Next some 2Carfty chipboard Grid Panel which I have split in to sections then inked in green and gold to add some dimension before adding lots of the vellum embellishments of flowers and bees to my page. Love how these peel and stick. 


I finished my layout off with my title Sunflowers in black alphas by Bella Blvd. Then I added some word stickers from my stash and the Here and Now button from an older Uniquely Creative range. 


Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:
Uniquely Creative Sweet as Honey paper - Sunny Days
Uniquely Creative Sweet as Honey paper A Little Lovely
Uniquely Creative Sweet as Honey paper - Picked Flowers
Uniquely Creative Sweet as Honey Vellum Creative Cuts
2Crafty Chipboard Grid Panel
Bella Blvd - Bella Besties Luna Alpha Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment