Be True to You with Carta Bella Flower Shoppe by Fiona Siegel
Hello everyone
This week I am creating with the pretty Flower Shoppe from Carta Bella.
So girly and cute!
Be True to You
Oh I love this bow paper!! I wanted it to feature on my page so I used this large square design and matted it with a light blue background. I then added a full length strip of pink paper in a neutral pattern so my embellishments and title would pop!
I've used the sticker sheet from this collection to embellish with flowers and bows. Then I made a little tag cluster on the top corner to break up some of the white space.
More stickers - more flowers, bows and some butterflies too!
I love this big title by 2Crafty and it really pops in the darker blue on my page!!
No comments:
Post a Comment