Hi Everyone,
Kel here today sharing another creation with you.
I have been creating with the new collection from Simple Stories called Open Road.
This collection is full of fun pieces which are good for documenting outdoor adventures,
travel, camping and road trips.
I have been creating with the new collection from Simple Stories called Open Road.
This collection is full of fun pieces which are good for documenting outdoor adventures,
travel, camping and road trips.
On my page, I am documenting 2 photos of my son from when he was at school camp, here it is.
For my background I have used 2 papers from the collection, cutting one at an angle to fit across the bottom of my page, then used a 3rd paper to border my whole layout. I have positioned my photos to the middle of my page, tucking them into the bottom paper so are poking out. I have then adhered a border sticker along the join to add more colour and interest.
I have 3 main embellishment clusters around my photos which helps draw your eye to the photos.
I have used the Bits and Pieces pack to add some embellishments.
I hope you are inspired and check this range out in the shop, along with all the other
goodies that are arriving.
goodies that are arriving.
Stay Creative!
Kel






No comments:
Post a Comment