HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 31, 2026

So Grateful for You
with Carta Bella and Uniquely Creative
by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using papers from Carta Bella Flower Shoppe Collectionand a Uniquely Creative Heart Overlay to commemorate Mothers Day this year with my girls 💗

So Grateful for You


Yes, I did make everyone dress the same for this photo! 

I love an overlay as they make an awesome feature on a layout. Uniquely Creative make a fab bunch you should definitley check out. They can be time consuming till you get the hang of backing with paper but look so effective. I like to trace the reverse side and then cut slightly wider to give an edge to glue down. 


Once the overlay is done I have stuck it too a semi plain background paper - with the white cardstock matt to match the overlay. Then I have added a double matte frame to my photo and some simple embellishments - word and bow stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet and then some flowers and enamel dots to complete. 



I've had this title in my stash for some time - its from Celebr8, and I have inked it and then added some sparkle over the word grateful to make it stand out a little more. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx





Products Used:

Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Bag Full of Flowers
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Perfect Day Bows
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - 6x4 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Blooming Blossoms
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Flowers in Vases
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Uniquely Creative Oh So Lovely Heart Overlay
49 and Market Florets - Pink
Celebr8 - matt board title
Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment