HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 17, 2026

Amaze Yourself with Arden Creative Garden Chronicles by Fiona Siegel

Hello

This week I'm sharing a layout with the beautiful Garden Chronicles collection by Arden Creative, 

Amaze Yourself 



This is a beautiful collection , I may have been hoarding it just a little bit!! Love a pink and green combo and this photo called for just that! I have teamed up the pink and greens in the papers from the paper pad and then added some complimentary embellishments!



I've used some Green Tara flowers to embellish my layout and teamed this up with some butterflies from the Garden Chronicles laser cuts and some frames and tabs from the back of the paper pad - love how they have these in the back of the paper pads. 

From my stash I have added a mix of ephemera and some PinkFresh Studio chip circle words, then I've finished the page with a 2Craftyy Chipboard Title - Amaze Yourself which I have inked to match and a spattering of Garden Chronicles Enamel Dots. 



Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x



Products Used:

Arden Creative Garden Chronicles - Paper Pad
Arden Creative Garden Chronicles - Laser Cuts
Arden Creative Garden Chronicles - Enamel Dots
2Crafty Chipboard - Amaze Yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment