HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 10, 2024

Roll Up with Mintay Playtime Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone


This week I have one of my favourite collections, the super cute Playtime Collection by Mintay. This range is so gorgeous and perfect for some fussy cutting! 

Roll Up



The first thing I did was to fussy cut this stunning paper ( Playtime Paper 3) which
reminds me of a ride at a theme park. I then added some stenciling on to my white cardstock for some extra interest. 



Next I fussy cut some bubbles from the Playtime Paper 4 and  used some of the bubbles from the ephemera pack mounting them with some foam tape for a little dimension and to extend my fussy cut paper design 



I've added the super cute elephant and bunch of balloons as well as some other bits and pieces from the ephemera pack to finish off my page, completing it with some older thickers in gold. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x






Products Used:

Mintay Playtime Paper - 2
Mintay Playtime Paper - 3
Mintay Playtime Paper - 4
 Mintay Playtime Paper Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment