HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 3, 2024

Discover with 49andMarket Krafty Garden by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

One more share this week with 49andMarket Krafty Garden

Discover


For this layout I have chosen one of the background papers from the 12x12 Collection pack as my background  and then added some paper layers from the pack around my photo. 



To embellish I have used a mix of the laser cut wildflower and the chipboard. Some of my elements were cut from the reverse of the packaging of the wildflower pack - love how versatile it is!

I've also included some of the Ochre Ephemera Stackers to add some browns and yellow to my layout then added some extra mini words from the Krafty Garden Chipboard set and butterflies from the wildflowers and Ochre Acetate. 


and finishing off with the Krafty Garden words for my title over the gorgeous laser cut wildflower. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

49andMarket Krafty Garden 12x12 Collection Pack
49andMarket Krafty Garden LaserCut Wildflowers
49andMarket Krafty Garden Chipboard Word Set
49andMarket Ochre Ephemera Stackers
49andMarket Ochre Acetate Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment