HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 17, 2024

Summer Days with Simple Stories Summer Snapshots by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

This week I've got one of the Simple Stories Summer Collections  -
Summer Snapshots to share with you today. 

Summer Days


Loved the wave pattern on the B side of the Take the Shot paper and wanted that to be my background as it matched my water colour. I added a strip of the floral to bring some bright fun summer colours. The stripey paper at the top I started and ended in the blue to tie in with the sky at the top of my photo - I used a 5x7 photo trimmed down for my lagoon shot. 

Next step embellishing and I had some fun with these cute die-cuts from the Bits & Pieces pack. How cute is the sun lounge and umbrella - love how it frames around the bottom of my photo. 



Some more ephemera pieces and then my photo of the kids at the lagoon - a smaller photo punched out and then I added a 2crafty frame inked yellow, the photo is mounted with some foam tape


and finally I used the large ephemera word summer as my title, added some foam thickers to create the word days and finished with some cute hearts. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Simple Stories Summer Snapshots - Take the Shot
Simple Stories Summer Snapshots - Happy Days
Simple Stories Summer Snapshots - Keep It Sunny
Simple Stories Summer Snapshots - Bits and Pieces
2Crafty Chipboard Circle Zipper Frame
Simple Stories Color Vibe Foam Stickers - Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment