HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Awesome | 49 & Market Academia | Kel Moore

Hey Everyone

It's Kel here today sharing a page with the 49 & Market Academia collection.

 At first glance this is a collection that is designed for school/study photos but I think a lot
of the papers are very neutral that make a good base for masculine photos as well.
The rub ons which I used for my page also have a 'celebrate' or postive vibe them as well.

My page today is of my twin boys taken at their Year 10 graduation...


I started my page using some green and orange watercolours in my background. I layered my
 photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad, then added some of the number paper to the top
and bottom of my page.  To the left of my page I added a film strip and a chipboard frame
 also from 49 & Market. I also added some of the rub ons from the Academia collection
and the Charcoal line.

To the right of my photo I added more rub ons and some 2Crafty chipboard..


For my title I used one of the new Vicki Boutin chipboard words... I love these, they have a
 matte finish so you can colour them with any product, I used some ink spray then used
 a white gel pen to add some detail..


I hope you are inspired to get creative and I will see you soon!




Kel x

Products Used: 
49 & Market Academia 6 x 8 Collection Pack
49 & Market Academia Blendable Rub on Transfers
Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Chipboard Titles
2Crafty Dotty Bits

No comments:

Post a Comment