HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 1, 2023

Just Love with Prima Marketing Spring Abstract by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another share using the beautiful Prima Spring Abstract paper:

Just Love


Loving the circle on the background paper and as these papers are stunning on their own with their silver embossing I decided to add some 2Crafty Chipboard frames to keep the circle theme without detracting from the paper. 

For the frames I have inked them in colours to co-ordinate with my paper and photo - pink, green, blue and mauve, then added some shimmer glitz spray. I've fussy cut my photo then fussy cut the butterfly from one of the patterned papers and stuck them under the frames:


I've then added some of the stunning Prima flowers that are part to the Spring Abstract Collection and combined this with some of the elements from the Ephemera pack:


and


I finished by using the ephemera pieces as my title

Thanks for visiting
See you next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Prima Marketing Spring Abstract Collection - Spring Crown paper
Prima Marketing Spring Abstract Collection - Happiness Blooms paper
Prima Marketing Spring Abstract Collection - Ephemera
Prima Marketing Spring Abstract Collection - Flowers Spring Notes
2Crafty Chipboard - Pointed Doily Frames
Shimmer Spray - Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment