HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 6, 2023

Lovely with Prima Aquarelle Dreams by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using the pretty purples of the Prima Aquarelle Dreams collection for another formal photo: 

Lovely 


This collection is just so pretty!! I have focused on the frame made with the gorgeous leaves on the background paper and then added to it with embellishments.  From the Prima collection I have used the ephemera, the acetate dragonflies and the chipboard stickers. 

But firstly I added a 2Crafty French Lace Border strip to the side of my photo that was mounted onto one of the Prima Aquarelle Dreams paper. I have trimmed this piece to fit my photo, then painted the border strip in a mix of white and mauve acrylic paint:



Underneath you may notice some doily stickers added for some extra texture - very old stash busting pieces from Kaisercraft!

Next I have added some flower clusters using the beautiful Uniquely Creative flowers with some stems cut from the ephemera shapes and a little subtitle. 


I've then used some of the ephemera pieces and a smattering of acetate dragonflies to my design:


And a little cluster at the bottom with a ready made ephemera flower cluster and some chipboard stickers to complete the page:



Thanks for visiting
See you next time

Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:
Prima Aquarelle Dreams paper - Timeless Tales
Prima Aquarelle Dreams paper - Dreamers in Love
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Cardstock Ephemera
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Dragonflies
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Chipboard Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard - French Lace Border
Uniquely Creative Flowers
Old Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment