HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 20, 2023

Hello Baby with Echo Park Our Baby by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout to share using Echo parks Our baby collection:

Hello Baby


I have combined these papers with some flowers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days - the colours match perfectly!

For this layout I have used the plastic bag technique to add some colour to my white cardstock -I have used distress oxide ink in Rustic Wilderness, then added some splashes after the ink dried a little


After layering up my papers I have used the Cocoa Vanilla studio These Days flowers to add clusters to either side of my photo and teamed with up with some chipboard from the Echo Park Our Baby collection. 


I have finished by using one of the chipboard words for my title and adding some more flowers and hearts from the These Days collection


Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

Echo Park Our Baby paper - You are Magic
Echo Park Our Baby paper 3x4 Journaling cards
Echo Park Our Baby - 6x4 Journaling cards
Echo Park Our Baby - Chipboard Accent Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days Ephemera flowers
Distress Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Kaisercraft White Cardstock - Snow
Simple Stories Boho Baby Rainbow Bits


No comments:

Post a Comment