HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 13, 2023

My Everything with Prima Aquarelle Dreams by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a final share with the stunning Prima Aquarelle Dreams to finish off the formal photos!

My Everything


Love this photo of my two girls together and the eldest wore her purple dress to match - I've taught them well! 😂

For this layout I have used a plain backgound in woodgrain and added some torn paper as a full strip before adding lots of flowers from the ephemera pack:


Clusters top and bottom of the photo


I've dug into the stash again and found an older 49&Market laser cut element sheet for my border strip and inked it in mauves and blues and added some white paint. 

I've also used my 2Crafty chipboard title My Everything and painted white adding touches of mauve and blue to match my layout.


I finished off with some ephemera butterflies and some chipboard words. 

Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

Prima Aquarelle Dream paper - Dreamy Days
Prima Aquarelle Dream paper - Bloom and Blossom
Prima Aquarelle Dream Cardstock Ephemera
Prima Aquarelle Dream Cardstock Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard My Everything
Distress Oxide Inks - Stormy Sky
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet
White acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment