HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 30, 2023

Life's Good with Pinkfresh Simply the Best by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another share with the awesome Pinkfresh Simply the Best collection. 

Life's Good


I've used distress oxide ink in Rustic Wilderness watered down and using the plastic bag technique to apply to my background. Once dry I have used a Vicki Boutin stencil and more distress oxide ink to stamp the background. 



Next I used pinecone ink to lightly ink the 2Crafty Chipboard Brick Panel which I have cut into sections. I layered this over my distress background. 

I've then layered up some pattern papers to match my photos, and fussy cut some elements from the patterned papers. Finally I added some co-ordinating embellishments from the collection - chipboard flairs and cardstock stickers. 


I finished the page with 2Craftys Life's Good title which I have inked in Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire and Tsukineko Ink in Atlantic. 

Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x



Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Worth the Hype
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Iconic
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Happy Times
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Mood Booster
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Chipboard Flair
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best - Cardstock Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Brick Panel
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Life's Good
Vicki Boutin Foundations Paper
Distress Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment