HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 2, 2023

Smile with Vicki Boutin Print Shop by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy New Year!

I'm starting off the year with a happy page, using Vicki Boutin Print Shop! 

Smile


Love this photo a friend took recently and thought it a nice way to start the new year!
I've also used the page to add some hidden journaling that will contain my
One Little Word for 2023. 

I love this circle background paper in the print shop collection - Shape Shifter - and
based my design around it and the title Smile from the Print Shop Accent and
Phrases Sticker Sheet. Once I knew how much room I had I matted my photo with
some patterned papers and then set about fussy cutting flowers from the Flourish paper


I've added photos to both sides of my photo then hit the Cardstock Die Cut ephemera
to embellish my page alongside the stickers from the Cardstock Stickers sheet


My hidden journaling is under the Today we... journaling paper I have cut from the
3x4 paper sheet, it slides out from the top of my page 


Love the title with the cute little journaling strip underneath and finishing off with
some little gold dots from the sticker sheet. 


Thanks for visiting
See you next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Printshop - Shapeshifter paper
Vicki Boutin Printshop - To the Point
Vicki Boutin Printshop - Paper Whirl
Vicki Boutin Printshop - 3x4 Paper
Vicki Boutin Printshop - Cardstock Die Cuts
Vicki Boutin Printshop - Cardstock Stickers 6x12
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best Chipboard Flair
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Premium Black

No comments:

Post a Comment