HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 9, 2023

Game On! with Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm using Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best collection to scrap this photo series of my dog Harry playing in the yard. 

Game On!


Love the cute circles on the Mood Booster paper, just perfect for fussy cutting or you can use a circle punch if you have a large one. I based my design on these circles, using the words around my photos and the patterns in the white space. 

For the white space I did some sploshes with some Distress Oxide Ink in Rustic Wilderness


After layering some patterned papers and my photos I have used shipping tags fussy cut from the Happy Times paper Truly Epic paper and tucked these around the photos on the right hand side, adding a mix of coloured and plain twine. 


I've used Cardstock Stickers and Chipboard Flair to embellish my page alongside the circle words. Love the finishing touch the chipboard flair give to a page. 


Thanks for visiting
See you next week!

Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products used:
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best paper - Roll with It
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best paper - Mood Booster
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best paper - Truly Epic
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best paper - Happy Times
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best paper - Have Fun
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Simply the Best Chipboard Flair 
Distress Oxide Ink in Rustic Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment