HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 23, 2023

Fav Photo with Vicki Boutin Printshop by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Continuing this month with some more Print Shop layouts, such a diverse range!


I've used a Vicki Boutin stencil as a stamp for this background using Distress Oxide in Saltwater Taffy. I've stamped the ink on to the stencil, sprayed a little water then stamped the pattern onto my kraft cardstockl


 Next I have fussy cut multiple hearts from the Cross My Heart patterned paper and I have added some hand stitching to each heart. 



I've added some paper layers to my photo and adhered the hearts to either side of my photo. Next I have used the embellishments from the ephemera and sticker sheets to add extra details to my page.


Torn paper strips top and bottom of my page and the advertising strip off one of the papers used before adding my title - Vicki Boutin stickers from an earlier collection.

Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x






Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Printshop Ephemera Journaling
Vicki Boutin Printshop Cardstock Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment