HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 9, 2022

Be You using Celebr8 Just Be You by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I'm sharing another page created with 
the beautiful collection Celebr8 Just Be You.
A rare selfie taken after a short hair cut
in August last year. It's long again now! 


The page has started with a 12x12 piece 
of Bazzill Kraft Cardstock for the base.
I knew I intended to use the wreath hand 
cut from the patterned paper on the page.

The simple background effect has been created 
to appear around the outside edge of the wreath edge.
Using the Crafters Workshop 6x6 Mini Tiny Circles and 
white ink, I have added some light details on the cardstock.

Using a white paint pen, I have added
some splashes across the page as well.


I've hand cut some of the half oranges
to add some extra dimension to the wreath.
Some of the leaves on the wreath have
been outlined with a gold pen.

The quote 'Beauty Begins' is from the barcode strip,
I have cut it into two pieces and cut flags each end.
I've used foam tape to add it to the page.


The large 2 Crafty Anthea's Butterfly frame has been 
covered with black ink and backed with patterned paper.
I have only used adhesive in the centre of the butterfly 
frame and paper, to allow it to have some movement & dimension.

cut into smaller pieces and covered with Mowed Lawn 
& Rustic Wilderness Distress Paint.

been covered with black patterned paper
and the smaller frames have been backed 
with a lighter patterned paper.


I have added a few more hand cut elements
from the collection to the page.
The orange bloom to the left of the photo
and a cluster of oranges to the bottom
of the photo under the butterflies.

have been covered with a combination of 
Mustard See, Fossilized Amber and 
Spiced Marmalade Distress paint.
I've finished the butterflies with a layer of
Dimensional Magic for a shiny finish.

The title is the Be You banner
hand cut form the patterned paper.


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Hopefully you have been inspired to create.
Enjoy your weekend, do something you love
and join us again on Monday.

Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment