HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 19, 2022

Deck the Halls with Vicki Boutin Evergreen and Holly by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another festive layout using Vicki Boutin Evergreen and Holly

Deck the Halls




I started this page with the idea to fussy cut the poinsettias from the Trimmings paper as they feature on my Christmas Tree. I've cut about 5 out of various sizes and tucked them in various ways - some under the paper, some under the photos and then one as a feature. 



I've used torn paper layers under my photo in lighter colours over my dark green background to match my tree. To lighten up the background I have splashed some white ink over the background and then added some gold stars from Sticker Book.


I've used a mix of stickers from the sticker book and ephemera from the die-cut Icons to embellish my page before finishing with the cute thicker words for my title and mounting the bow from the ephemera icons pack above the title. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment