HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 16, 2022

Love You using Celebr8 Just For You by Kerryn Fry


Hello crafters!
Today's page is another one created with
the gorgeous collection pack Celebr8 Just For You.
In the pack there is a full sheet of different sized
hexagons in a variety of colours and patterns.
I just had to cut them out and put a page together.

The B&W photos are of my absolutely,
amazing younger sister who lives in Queensland.
Just wanted to highlight how incredible she is.


I've used my usual Bazzill Kraft Cardstock as the 
neutral colour works so well with this collection.
I've used a hexagon 6x6 stencil from my stash 
and gold ink to create the background effect
around the outer edge of the cardstock.

The the fun began!
Cutting out all of the hexagons, big and small.
I made a plan of the layout and then started 
sticking the hexagons to the page,
using with double-sided tape and 
some foam squares for dimension.


The words and quotes have been hand cut
from another paper in the collection.
I have outlined the darker hexagons
with a fake stitch border using a gold pen.


The photos were also cut into hexagon shapes.
The larger B&W photo was layered onto patterned 
paper before sticking it to the page.

I've also hand cut some hexagon clusters
from another patterned paper and cut
out some bees to add to the page.


I have overlapped some of the pieces
and spaced others evenly apart.
The smaller black hexagons worked well
to fill some of the gaps and balanced 
out the black across the page.


Lots of positive quotes on some of the shapes
and beautiful colours and patterns.
The bees were a great addition across the 
page and have been lifted with foam squares.



All of the photos have been framed
with a gold pen border and lifted with foam.
I love the pop of green across the page too.


The title of the page has been created
I've used foam squares on alternating letters
to stagger the title.


Thank you for dropping in to the Blog today.
I hope all of the fussy cutting hasn't scared
you away, I love the result.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Please join us again on Monday
for Fiona's next project.

Products used:
Gold Ink
Hexagon Stencil
Gold Pen


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment