HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 12, 2022

Dear Santa with Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Time for the Christmas layouts! This week I've used Vicki Boutin Evergreen and Holly:

Dear Santa



I snapped this photo of Lily earlier this month when we were walking around the city. 

For the layout, I have used the traditional Red and Greens to tie in with my photo. Lots of white so it's not too dark . Love the green check for a frame around my white cardstock which I have inked then added some masking with Vicki Boutin Print Shops stencil - Pattern Maker in various grades of green. 


Next I've layered a few papers, adding some tags from the Merriest Days paper and fussy cutting some poinsettias from the Trimmings paper.  Finally I added some large ephemera pieces to embellish. 


I finished my layout with some gold thickers in Christmas phrases - this one was perfect for my photo!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Evergreen
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Gifts of Joy
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Holiday Cheer
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Merriest Days
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Making Spirits Bright
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly paper - Trimmings
Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly Ephemera Cardstock Diecut Icons
Vicki Boutin Print Shop Stencil - Pattern Maker
Distress Oxide Ink - Mowed Lawn
Distress Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Thickers




No comments:

Post a Comment