HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 10, 2021

Living the Dream with Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

This week I have created a page using Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real paper.
I love the pink and greens in this collection. It is so pretty! 

Living the Dream


For this page I started with the gorgeous colours in the Tiny Victories paper - love the colours together and I co-ordinated it with the complimentary teal. 

Next I decided to colour my own cutfile for the background using Distress Oxide Inks to give me the colours I wanted for my page. It makes the cutfile pop on the white. 


I've used the beautiful floral ephemera pack to embellish my page - love how many flowers you get in this set!



I've also used the sticker sheet and the beautiful puffy stickers for my title and as a cute heart emebllishment. I finished the page off with some subtle splatters with the oxide inks. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:
Pinkfresh Keeping it Real paper - Tiny Victories 
Pinkfresh Keeping it Real paper - Real Life
Pinkfresh Keeping it Real Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Keeping it Real Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Keeping it Real Puffy Phrase Stickers
Distress Oxide - Kitsch Flamingo
Distress Oxide - Tattered Rose
Distress Oxide - Festive Berries
Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers
Doily
Cardstock - Kaisercraft Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment