HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 24, 2021

Good Vibes with Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with more Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real collection. I've used completely different papers to last week and added paper from an older collection:

Good Vibes


How pretty are the pinks, purple and blues in these papers? Love them!

I teamed them up with some Distress Oxides. I have used a very light watered down Kitsch Flamngo with the plastic bag technique then, once dry, I have grabbed Seedless Preserves and used a Vicki Boutin stencil and technique to create my background by applying the ink directly to the stencil then spraying with water and using as a stamp! Love the effect it gives. 


I've then layered the papers and hand cut a scallop border for my page from another Pinkfresh Studio range - My Favourite Story. To embellish I have fussy cut the arch quote from the Big Mood paper and then added flowers from the Floral Ephemera pack and puffy stickers from the puffy phrase stickers. 


and flowers and enamel dots in the opposite corner:


Then I've added a title from the puffy phrase stickers to finish off the page. I love how the yellow pops against the pinks!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment