HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 31, 2021

Seriously Cool Cousins with Pinkfresh Studio Some Days by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've got one more share with the PinkFresh Studio Some Days paper collection:

Seriously Cool Cousins


Such a stunning collection, love the primary colours together with a little green thrown in the mix. I've gone with the yellow background using the plastic bag technique and tried a little stencil stamping but it is much subtler than last weeks as I used lighter colours. 


After layering up several of the papers I have hit the embellishments, this week adding the floral ephemera from the Some Days collection for all the pretty matchy colours as well as the sticker sheet and the awesome Chipboard Flairs. 


I've used the Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real puffy stickers for the work Seriously; 


Then used two lots of alphas from the Some Days collection - the cute mini puffy alpha stickers that are multicoloured and the Blue Alpha Stickers to finish my title. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment