HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 3, 2021

Love this with Pinkfresh Studios Some Days & Keeping it Real by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have been creating with Pinkfresh Studio papers, in particular
their Some Days collection:

Love This


These papers are super cool. I have cut up and layered several of the designs. I then fussy cut some of the papers to create some interesting shape details - the 4 from the reverse of the Fresh Flowers paper - to represent the 4 cousins and then the circles from the Count it Down paper which adds some visual interest to the page. 


Next I hit the embellishments - I have the cardstock stickers in this collection and these very cute chipboard flairs:


then I added some flowers from the new Keep it Real collection, as well as the puffy stickers from Keep it Real, perfect for my title. I finished the page with the paint splatters - covering my papers and added some watered down paint in a teal blue. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days paper - Count it Down
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days paper - Fresh Flowers
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days paper - Friendly Daisies
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days paper - Turning Circles
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days Chipboard Flair
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real  Puffy Phrase Stickers
White Kaisercraft Snow Cardstock
Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment