HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 12, 2021

Love This Life using Simple Stories Quarantined by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I'm sharing the second page I have created
with the collection, Simple Stories Quarantined.
Again, I've used this range for the colours 
and the patterns, not for the theme.
The patterned papers have a least one non-themed side,
which worked really well for the page.
The photo is my Mum with a very young Great-Grand Daughter,
my Great-Niece, taken in December 2011.


The page started with a 12x12 Bazzill Kraft Cardstock base.
I've added colour to the base using Abandoned Coral Distress Ink
and a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil.
Then using a gold pen, I have added random centres to the pattern.


The gold pen was also used to add some fake stitching
across the top and bottom of the patterned papers.
The rainbow sticker is from the Element Sticker Sheet,
I've used foam tape to lift it on the page.


The photo has been added to Raven Cardstock 
as the first layer, I've used some cardboard to lift the photo.
The journal card has been cut from Virtual Life
and the Family Life sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet.
The patterned paper layers and colours have been added under the photo.


The 2 Crafty Filmstrip has been covered with 
Black Soot Distress Paint.
I've used more stickers to decorate the space around the filmstrip.
Each element has been lifted with foam tape.


covered with Black Soot Distress Paint.
Once the paint was dry, I have added fake stitching
on the letters with the gold pen.
More foam tape used to lift the title.


Thanks for popping in to the Blog today,
I hope you have been inspired to get creative this weekend.
Please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next page.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment