HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 1, 2021

Sweet Cheeks with Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have another share today with Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour collection, distress ink and 2Craffty chipboard:

Sweet Cheeks


Love this background paper with it's cute little border. I have added some stamping using a Vicki Boutin stencil and Distress Ink in Honey. 


Next I have created a design using strips of the patterned paper, layered up across my page. Then I have used the super cute frame to focus my photo, matting it onto a white doily to make it pop off the patterned paper strips. 


I added the "love this so much" paper strip from the Grateful Heart paper, perfect for journaling. Next I have inked my Sweet Cheeks chipboard into a mauve/pink to match the patterned paper before finishing off with a smattering of enamel hearts. 

Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Oh so Delightful
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Simply Magical 
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Grateful Heart
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Fall in Love
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Moments that Matter
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Stitched Elements
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Cardstock Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard - Sweet Cheeks
Vicki Boutin Stencil 
Distress Ink Wild Honey
Enamel Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment