HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 22, 2021

Wild at Heart with Echo Park by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout to share created with a mix of papers from Echo Park & MME base paper to create this weeks page. I just love this photo I took recently at Mogo Zoo. 

Wild at Heart


I chose the papers based on this adorable Giraffe pair from the Echo Park collection Welcome Baby Boy Collection. I teamed it up with the cute Little One Leaves paper from the range, but then needed some extra green so started my search in another Echo Park Collection (Little Dreamer Boy) usually these will tie in with other collections easily. 

I chose this older but cool MME background paper - I wanted a Kraft background and this with the woodgrain pattern was perfect! Next I have used my central piece as a strip and added torn paper strips to the sides. I have centred my matted photo so that you can see the Giraffes on the main paper too. 


To embellish my page I have created some cute floral clusters with some stickers and tags to finish off. My title is by 2Crafty and perfect for the photo, I have inked it in Red, drawing colours from the papers and to make it stand out on the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Echo Park Welcome Baby Boy paper - Animals
Echo Park Welcome Baby Boy paper - Little One Leaves
Echo Park Little Dreamer paper - Twinkle Twinkle
Photoplay To the Moon and Back paper
My Minds Eye - My Heritage Legacy paper
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms - White
Green Tara Leaf Sprays - Light Green
2Crafty Chipboard - Wild at Heart
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour stickers
Kaisercraft Roses - Blue
Fancy Pants Attwell Shipping Tag
Paige Evans Go the Scenic Route Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment