HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 1, 2021

Ocean Extreme with Celebr8 Ocean Bliss by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I got my hands on the super pretty Ocean Bliss collection pack from Celebr8 - love the pinks and blues in this, it is such a pretty collection. When I saw this pack, I knew exactly what photos I wanted to scrap:

Ocean Extreme - Whale Watching


And yes, a double page even! This background paper was clearly made for double layouts - look how it matches. Also can stand alone for single pages. 

A close up of each half of the double layout:


and


Can you guess what inspired my photo choice? This whale - isn't he gorgeous?
He is on one of the sheets that can be fussy cut. 



I've used several of the patterned papers in the collection - firstly choosing some to layer with and then taking advantage of the papers that are for fussy cutting - there is a lot to fussy cut! 


I teamed my fussy cut elements up with some 2Crafty Chipboard Fishing Net Bits that I have dabbed with white gesso. Net I have added some pebbles around and between the netting. I've also added a little extra stamping around the body of my layout to tie it all together. 


Another cluster of fussy cut flowers , 2Crafty chipboard and pebbles. I finished the page with the title which was also fussy cut from the papers and some old KC and OA stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Celebr8 Ocean Bliss Paper Pack 
2Crafty Chipboard Fishing Net Bits
Prima Art Stones
Distress Oxide in Tattered Rose
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dots
6x6 Stenciling Mask 
Kaisercraft Alphas Ebony
OA Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment