HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 8, 2021

Ocean Bliss with Celebr8's Ocean Bliss collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have another layout with the gorgeous Ocean Bliss collection by Celebr8, and I have used one of the collections Matt Board pieces for my title, named after the collection:

Ocean Bliss


The colours in this collection were perfect for this early morning beach photo I have.
To continue the beachy theme I have gone with torn paper layers to represent
the layers of sky, sea and sand in the photo. 


Love the cute wave cut out that I fussy cut, I have added some texture paste to represent the ocean foam. I've also fussy cut out some of the sea flowers and shells to create a few clusters. 



The title is matt board which I have painted in Dylusions paints to co-ordinate with the paper. I've added a little more white texture paste to the paper layers to tie the page together. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next time

Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:

Celebr8 Ocean Bliss paper collection 
Celebr8 Ocean Bliss Matt Board
Dylusions Paint - London Blue
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Texture Paste - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment