HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 22, 2021

Filled with Possibility with Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again this week with more Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour. Such a pretty collection. This weeks layout:

Filled with Possibility



I was inspired by the green tones in this collection, combined with the mustard and a pop of pinks and mauve. 

I started with my papers, then decided upon my background. I have used the Kaisercraft Fallen Leaves stamps to create an autumn leaf background in colours to compliment the patterned papers. 


Next I have used the ephemera and stickers to create some clusters, adding a little extra stamping to the flower cluster with the Kaisercraft Fallen Leaves stamp. 


Another cluster


I finished off with the tag as my title - Filled with Possibility and added some twine and an ephemera flower. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Simply Magical 
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Grateful heart
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Moments that Matter
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour Stitched Elements
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Fall in Love
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour Floral Ephemera
Kaisercraft Fallen Leaves Clear Stamp
White Cardstock - kaisercraft Snow
Twine
Inks - Versacolour Asstd

No comments:

Post a Comment