HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 15, 2021

The Beauty of Right Now with Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the lovely Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour to create with. 

The Beauty of Right Now


For this page I love the design of the Moments that Matter paper and fussy cut that to create a deep V, then roughed up the edges. Next I matted my photo with the green toned papers and added a small piece of Simply Magical paper to underneath. A doily to the right corner of my matted photo to add a little softness and interest. 


The Splendour Floral Ephemera is fabulous, with so many leaf and flower pieces that you can layer up as I have done here. 


I added some watered down gelato splatters to the bottom of the page and interspersed some small flowers as though falling from the cluster. 

I've used the stitched elements and chosen "the beauty of right now" to add to my photo and serve as a title. 


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Moments that Matter
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Grateful Heart
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour - Simple Magical
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour Stitched Elements
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendour Floral Ephemera
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow
Gelatos
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment