HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 17, 2020

Shine Bright with Simple Stories Kate & Ash by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout to share created with the new Kate & Ash collection
 by Simple Stories.  Perfect for teenagers!

Shine Bright
The outdoorsy feel of this paper determined my choice of Kraft Cardstock and I have added some masking of some little flowers in orange ink to break up the plainess of the Kraft. 

Next it was layer up some papers, I've added a paper from the Pebbles Peek-a-Boo boy collection as I needed some green on my page to tie in with all the green in the background of my photo. 


Embellishments are a mixture - some Kate & Ash foam and chipboard stickers, 2Crafty Chipboard butterflies and some bits and bobs from my stash. 

I love the foam thickers - perfect titles and then some journaling words from an older Simple Stories collection. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - 2x2 Elements
Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - Whatever
Pebbles Peek-a-boo Paper -Adventure Awaits
Simple Stories Kate & Ash Foam Stickers
Simple Stories Kate & Ash Chipboard Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard  Sharons Butterflies 
Enamel Flower
Misc. Flair Button

No comments:

Post a Comment