HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 31, 2020

Good Vibes with Simple Stories Kate & Ash by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have another layout to share with Simple Stories fun teen themed papers
 Kate & Ash.
 This one documents my youngests obsession with Starbucks. 

Good Vibes

I love a woodgrain background and this paper was perfect to make the bright fun Simple Stories papers pop.  I've layered these up to fit my photos then added a doily - love the contrast of one on woodgrain!

The perfect embellishments in the form of little drinks in the chipboard sticker collection - the chipboard helps to add some dimension to the page. 

The good vibes title also part of the chipboard stickers and then I finished with some Simple Stories word stickers from my stash

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - Whatever
Simple Stories Kate & Ash paper - Awkward
Simple Stories Kate & Ash Chipboard Stickers
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms Rose
Green Tara Leaf Sprays - Light Green
Stickers
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment