HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 3, 2020

Fabulous with Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I thought I would share another layout I created using Pinkfresh Noteworthy
 that I used last week. 
 I adore these colours!

Fabulous
For this layout I have grabbed together several of the patterned papers in the collection to create my design. I have focused on the floral as my main paper and then used an assortment of leftover papers from previous layouts. 

I then went back and decided to add some masking to the white cardstock 
to add some extra colour. 
Then I have teamed it up with some lovely embellishments from the noteworthy collection and some pretty Green Tara flowers to finish off the page. 

My title is from an older Pinkfresh Collection - Joyful Day. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Enchanted Blooms
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - All the Goodness
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Happy Thoughts 
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Right Now
Pebbles Peek-a-Boo Paper - Adventure Awaits
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Mixed Embellishments
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Die-Cuts
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Cardstock Stickers
Green Tara Cornflower Packs - Fuschia 
49 & Market - Small white flowers and Leaf
White Cardstock - Kaisercraft Snow
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Puffy Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment