HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

"love you more", by Amanda Hartmann

Hello all!

I hope you have settled back into your January routine!

Today I am sharing a page with a photo of my oldest daughter - dressed for Halloween. I used the latest collection of Kaisercraft Deep Sea, and even though the photo is not sea themed (she is dressed as an alien), the colours were too perfect to not use!

I started with a piece of white cardstock. For the background, I used White Gesso through a Kaisercraft 12x12 crosses stencil

To create the splatters, I combined Colour Shimmer Sprays in the following colours: Envy, Singin the Blues and Just Blue. I used a fine brush and splattered small fine sprays to the background in the 3 colours.

The main sheet of Kaisercraft paper I used is the Deep Blue paper - I cut as a panel behind the photo.
I also saved a section of the paper, and used the reverse of the paper to mount the photo as well.

Let's look at some more close ups.

On either side of the photograph, I used a 2 Crafty Flower Doiley. I painted this white and then embossed it with a fine white embossing powder. I layered it on some muslin.


I cut the doiley in half so you can see some of it on either side of the photo.

For little touches I add some stickers:
Word and butterfly stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Accessory Stickers; and
Puffy blue heart stickers from Pinkfresh Studios Puffy heart sticker sheet.



And more stickers in the top corner of the panel too.


For the title, I used a 2 Crafty word title - "love you more". For this, I painted white and embossed white, and then did a layer of embossing in Colour Blast Deep Water. I like the texture and colour variations the two coats of embossing gives.


Thanks for looking,

Amanda




Products used:
Kaisercraft - Deep Sea paper - Deep Blue
Kaisercraft 12x12 stencil - crosses
Colour Blast - White Gesso
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Envy
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Just Blue
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Singin the Blues
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Accessory Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio - The Mix No. 2 Puffy Stickers 5.5"X11" - Heart
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment